Products offered for sale on Bibiz must comply with all laws and regulations of Malaysia and with our policies. The sale of illegal, unsafe, or other restricted products listed on these pages, including products available only by prescription, is strictly prohibited.
If you supply a product in violation of the law or any of Bibiz’s policies, including those listed on our Restricted Products Items, we will take corrective actions, as appropriate, including but not limited to immediately suspending or terminating selling privileges, terminating the business relationship, and permanent withholding of payments. The sale of illegal or unsafe products can also lead to legal action, including civil and criminal penalties.
It is Seller’s responsibility to ensure that their proposed item complies with all laws and is allowed to be listed for sale in accordance with Bibiz’s terms and policies before listing the item on the selling platform.
Below are the guidelines Bibiz has provided on prohibited and restricted items that are not allowed for sale on Bibiz platform. We will update this guideline from time to time where necessary. Please visit this page regularly for updates.
2. VIOLATION OF POLICIES
2.1 Violations of this Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy may subject the Seller to a range of adverse actions, including but not limited to any or all of the following:
a. Listing deletion
b. Account suspension and termination
c. Legal actions
3. LIST OF PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED ITEMS
1. Animal and wildlife products (including, without limitation, wild animals)
2. Artifacts and Antiquities
4. Any form of weapons, including but not limited to Tears gas spray / Bulletproof Vest / Tasers / Air Gun / Rambo Knife / Firearms / explosives
5. Alchohol and any item containing alchohol
6. Tobacco / Cigarretes
7. Counterfeit currency and stamps
8. Credit and debit cards
9. Currency including, without limitation, digital currency
10. Drugs, medicines (prescribed or non-prescribed), drug-like substances and associated paraphilia
11. Telecommunication equipment that has not been registered with the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), and electronic surveillance equipment and other similar electronic equipment such as cable TV de-scramblers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices, wiretapping devices and telephone bugging devices
12. Embargoed goods
13. Prohibited Food
14. Listings containing medicinal claims - that is, a claim that the item is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans and/or animals, contraception, inducing anaesthesia or otherwise preventing or interfering with the normal operation of a physiological function, whether permanently or temporarily, and whether by way of terminating, reducing or postponing, or increasing or accelerating, the operation of that function or in any other way (for example, pharmaceutical drugs, contact lenses, misbranded dietary supplements);
15. Noxious food items - Food which contains any prohibited substances or substances in excess of permitted proportions, adulterated food without fully informing Buyer at the time of sale of the nature of the transaction;
16. Non-pasteurised dairy products;
17. Wild mushrooms;
18. Health Supplement – Product must not contain illegal ingredients as listed by Malaysia Ministry of Health.
19. Food not falling into the Prohibited Food category above must adhere to these minimum standards and guidelines:
a. Expiration dates – all food items must be clearly and properly labelled with an expiration or “use by” date. Expired food items must not be listed.
b. Sealed containers – all food and related products sold on the Site should be packaged or sealed to ensure that Buyer can identify evidence of tampering or defect.
c. Perishable food items - Sellers who list perishable items should clearly identify in the item description the steps that they will take to ensure that the goods are properly packaged.
20. Government or Police related items such as badges, insignia or uniforms
21. Human parts or remains
22. Lock-picking devices
23. Lottery tickets
25. Potentially infringing items: Items including but not limited to replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies of a product or item which may be in violation of certain copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
26. Services: Unless expressly allowed by Bibiz, the provision of services, including but not limited to services that are sexual, illegal in nature or in violation of the Terms of Service, are prohibited on Meceilo’s platform.
27. Slot machines
28. Recalled items
29. Shares, stock, other securities and stamps
30. Obscene, seditious or treasonous materials
31. Publications, books, films, videos and/or video games that do not comply with applicable laws in the country of sale and/or delivery
32. Stolen goods
33. Harmful computer virus or software design to create virus
34. And any other items illegal or restricted in the jurisdiction of the Buyer and/or the Seller or which otherwise encourage illegal or restricted activities.
If you see a listing that violates our policies, please report it to us by sending us an email at email@example.com When a policy violation occurs, we will send an email, system message and push notification to Seller to let them know that the listing has been removed from our Website. We will also notified the Buyer of the said listing.